Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oneness instead of Separation

What if there is no such thing as separation between you and me. What if we all belong to a collective consciousness? A collective Oneness, if you will. If that is true, then if I hurt you, I am hurting all of us. And if I get angry at you, I am damaging our collective oneness. How can I have enemies if I am one with them?

When a colleague does something that makes me sad or mad, I can choose to forgive him and work with him anyway, because I know that if I move him forward, I will be moving the collective oneness forward as fast as possible. If we are all one, then there is no room for anger, revenge, frustration, disappointment, sabotage. Because those things all damage our collective oneness.

It is only through love and cooperation and harmony and forgiveness that I can move our collective consciousness forward. Who are you having issues with because you are viewing them as separate from you? And what would your relationship with that person look like if you chose to view them as part of you, and treated them accordingly?

No comments:

Post a Comment