Monday, March 15, 2010

Peace: The Art of Allowing and Letting Go

This weekend I realized a great sense of peace from noticing that I am OK with however my life turns out, and that just the act of doing what feels good to me, acting on my dreams and visions for the world, and touching positively the people I come into contact with, is all that I need. The future will be fine no matter what it holds.

I think I might actually be starting to get a sense of what is meant by the Law of Attractions’s “The Art of Allowing” and “The Are of Letting Go”. I don’t need to be stressed about Kachingle's future. Or where I will be in 5 years. It will be what it will be. There is so much freedom and peace in just being my great and contributing self right now, in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment