Monday, November 23, 2009

Intentions equal results

Today’s thought: Intentions do equal Results. Yesterday I watched my son stand outside in the cold for hours doing anything and everything to find us a pair of tickets for the price we were willing to pay. He talked to scalpers. He held up a sign. He checked the ticket counter frequently. He chased down rumors of tickets. He asked everybody that walked by. He had me go on my laptop and keep trying to buy tickets. And in the end, some last minute tickets did go on sale, he found out about it right away, got to the front of the crowd, and got us the tickets!!! So we got to see what might be the last Bruce Springsteen/E Street Band concert ever! (the tour ended with last night’s show in Buffalo)

Having a strong intention shifts my actions and dramatically increases the odds of success. What are your intentions?

1 comment: